Sunday should be clearer everywhere, cloud having been quite heavy most of Saturday, especially in the north of the island. So, expect sun with some cloud and pleasant temperatures. There is a yellow alert for rough coastal conditions for the whole island except the south between 11am and 2pm.
Sunday's weather in Mallorca
Also in Weather
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers