Cloudy for the whole island, only occasional glimpses of sun. Rain likely, with the snowline at 800 metres. Aemet is not anticipating there will be the type of snowfall there has been and which has produced a depth of 40 centimetres at the top of the Puig Major.
Thursday's weather in Mallorca
Also in Weather
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma