The freak storm which hit the island in the early hours of this morning left a path of destruction and smashed rainfall records. Within minutes 30 litres of rain per square metre had fallen in many areas including Palma.
30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
Emergency services flooded with calls
Also in Weather
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- British-owned club on Paseo Maritimo to be demolished
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.