The storms on Wednesday brought an end to the exceptionally high temperatures for May - up to 37.5C last Sunday. On Thursday and Friday, highs were more in keeping for the time of the year; a maximum of 26.4 on Friday. But on Saturday, much of Mallorca experienced temperatures over 30 degrees, which are above average.
Temperatures shoot up again in Mallorca
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- More than 20 people affected by chlorine leak at Puerto Alcudia hotel pool
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- Free express parking slashed at Palma airport