With weather stations having indicated possible maximums of 39C in Mallorca's central area on Saturday, there is no sign of any easing of the high temperatures. There is currently a forecast of 40C (Binissalem) on Friday next week, with highs otherwise ranging during the week from 36 to 38.
No sign of an end to Mallorca's high temperatures
Central Mallorca can expect highs of 36C to 40C next week
Also in Weather
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister