On Wednesday night, a storm hit the north and northeast of Mallorca. There was heavy rain and trees were brought down by gusts that reached almost 100 kilometres per hour in Capdepera.
Heavy rain and fallen trees in the north of Mallorca
Also in Weather
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt