If you go to Paris you must eat à la ‘boui-boui’, the name Parisians have given to small restaurants in every part of the city run by immigrants from places such as Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Algeria, Egypt, Turkey, Syria, Vietnam, Ukraine…to name just nine.
Thai food is a great bargain in Mallorca
This week Andrew Valente visits a new Thai place called Palma Thai Kitchen
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma