While most of the island (with the exception of Palma) quickly winds down from November till about Easter, there are still some pockets of life and fun around. One such place is Palmanova where and increasing number of bars and restaurants remain open throughout the year.
Cocktail Hour: Iroko, Palmanova
Iroko opened at the beginning of the season and quickly became a place to go to thanks to its stylish jungle themed interior, innovative cocktails and tasty Asian plates
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma