I have been looking for somewhere really special for my final column of the year, so when a close friend suggested Aromata, near her apartment, I jumped at the chance, even though it was slightly above my usual “menu del dia” budget. Having studied Latin in high school, I remembered that “aromata” means “spices”, so I hoped for some interesting flavours.
Eating out in Mallorca: Aromata, Jaume lll
High end cuisine in a stunning setting
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma