I love proverbs and one of many I try to live by is: “Love thy neighbour!” I moved away from home and from my parents at fifteen and a half to go to school in a bigger city. Ever since then I understood the importance of a good neighbour. More so, if they bring good food! Joking aside, while looking for inspiration for this week´s column, it suddenly occurred to me that I have not yet written about Thai Pan – a street food style Thai place practically next to my apartment.
Eating out in Mallorca: Thai Pan
This place is quite small, so do call ahead to reserve a spot
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
- Carry-on baggage charge to be scrapped says EU
- Record number of flights scheduled for Palma Airport over the winter season
- Albufera Nature Park in Mallorca has had problems because of a 'different' type of visitor