Back in July I wrote about B3stial’s smash burgers and here I am, barely a month later, talking about another burger place. Although, as the two types of burgers are quite different, I would argue that this does not count as repetition. I was at Raimundo Burger’s first restaurant (on Plaça Raimundo Clar) years ago, and had a very good burger, but soon forgot about it, as I was not writing these columns back then. So, when Steffi suggested we try their relatively new place in Blanquerna, I was happy to oblige and remind myself of what their burgers were like.
Eating out in Mallorca: Raimundo Burger
From classic beef patties to creative vegetarian options, there is something for everyone
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Carry-on baggage charge to be scrapped says EU
- The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
- Record number of flights scheduled for Palma Airport over the winter season
- Albufera Nature Park in Mallorca has had problems because of a 'different' type of visitor