As much as I love Palma's cosmopolitan vibe and eclectic gastronomy, every now and again I want to “do like locals to” and eat at a market stall, squashed amongst the neighbours on their lunch break and curious tourists searching for an original experience. For all my years of living in Palma, I had never eaten at the legendary Bar Joan Frau – till today.
Eating Out in Mallorca: Bar Joan Frau - Santa Catalina Market
Enjoying rich “variados” and making local friends
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers