The Aerotib bus services from the airport to various resorts in Mallorca started in April. By the end of the first week of August, the total number of passengers was 387,376. The manager of the Mallorca Transport Consortium, Maarten Van Bemmelen, points to a spectacular increase. Up to the end of August in 2019, there were 161,171.
Also in Holiday
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash