Owner of British Airways has agreed to buy the remaining 80% in Mallorcan carrier Air Europa.
No risk to flights in the Balearics because of the takeover.
Assurances on flights, although EU competition authorities could yet insist on routes being given up.
Government concerns about jobs and flights.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma