Travel agencies and transport operators in the Balearics are highly critical of the intention to charge certain types of transport for using the three airports in the Balearics - Ibiza and Mahon as well as Palma Son Sant Joan.
Will new Palma Airport charge increase cost of holidays?
In the case of coaches, any cost to travellers would likely be minimal
Also in Holiday
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck