A Eurowings aircraft that took off from Palma Airport bound for Austria made an emergency landing due to a breakdown in the braking system on Thursday.
Palma airport scare: plane makes emergency landing due to brake system failure
The Eurowings aircraft was flying to Austria with 169 passengers on board
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals