On Friday, November 17, Mallorca offers diverse events: from gospel performances and music concerts to an olive fair and Christmas markets. On Saturday, enjoy jazz in Alcudia, olive-related festivities in Caimari, and family shows in Palma. Sunday features music, fairs, and cultural events across Algaida, Bunyola, Caimari, Calvia, Felanitx, Llubi, Porreres, and Sa Pobla.
Mallorca events: What's On from Friday to Sunday
Events from Friday, 17 to Sunday, 19 November
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca