On Monday, Pollensa town hall activated an emergency procedure when there were spills of fuel from two boats and a jet ski in Puerto Pollensa. The red flag was raised. Among others, schoolchildren who were at the Albercuix beach at the time had to get out of the water.
"Sabotage" of boats closes Puerto Pollensa beach
Also in Holiday
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- The new government - tourist tax will stay but an end to tourism "interventionism"
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.