So far this summer there has been a general absence of jellyfish at beaches in Mallorca. Marine surveillance systems indicate that the most abundant jellyfish, Pelagia noctiluca, has barely appeared.
Mallorca beaches free of jellyfish this summer
Also in Holiday
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children