Hotelier associations for Mallorca's principal resort areas, such as Alcudia-Can Picafort, Cala Millor, Palmanova-Magalluf and Playa de Palma, are reporting occupancy of between 80% and 90%. While there are variations within the resorts, the general picture is one that is more or less comparable with early June 2019.
Also in Holiday
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.