On February 1, the first hotels in Paguera will reopen. There will be around half a dozen, with the winter cycling market a key source of demand. The low season is one thing, the main season is another. Hoteliers in the resort are highlighting their great uncertainty, as reservations are currently only around 20% on average; they have been used in the past to 60% by this time of the year.
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma