We are living at an important time in Europe's history. There is free movement of labour and there are some who believe that Europe should become a superstate with no borders and the same currency. Then enter Mr Grosske who believes that there should be a freeze on foreign (mainly British and German) purchase of Balearic homes. But this is not a speech from some ardent nationalist making a statement at Speaker's Corner in the Plaza España. He is a minister in the Balearic government. I think Mr Grosske should be told a few home truths.
Also in Holiday
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers