Your Sunday article mentioned your worrying yo-yoing PSA levels. Typically when the level goes over 4.0 a biopsy on the prostate is taken. If positive treatment is recommended. Success is not guaranteed but the negative effects of the treatment are.
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones