The man formally known as Sir Fred Goodwin has been back in the news again this week after his knighthood was withdrawn. The former Chief Executive of the British-government-owned Royal Bank of Scotland is now just Fred Goodwin again. But the move caused some controversy especially within the banking and political establishment.
PERSON OF THE WEEK
Also in Holiday
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements