Dear Sir, In his comment in viewpoint of 29/01/2009 The Changing Face of Tourism our editor asks what will happen to resorts which were once almost 100 percent British. They face the partial pull out of UK tour companies reacting to the credit crunch and the fall in value of the pound. His answer is only 8 kilometres from his office Ca'n Pastilla. But he doesn't need to come to Ca'n Pastilla I'll bring Can Pastilla to him.
Also in Holiday
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements