Dear Sir, BELOW is the text of a letter from the Director General of the World Society of Protection for Animals (WSPA) to the Mayoress of Palma in response to Palma City Council's recent decision to close down Centro Canino Internacional Animal Refuge (www.centrocaninointernacional.org). The CCI shelter provides a vital service to both the people and animals of Majorca. WSPA respectfully request the Mayoress to review the Council's decision and allow CCI to continue their invaluable work.
Also in Holiday
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property