Dear Sir, Ray Fleming just cannot rid himself of his belief that the Arabs and especially the so-called Palestinians are all kind, humble goody-goodies trying to get on with their simple, industrious lives whilst baddy-baddy Israel is doing all it can to make life as uncomfortable and dangerous for them as possible. Anyone who disagrees with this illogical scenario is seen by Ray Fleming as under the influence of the all-powerful Israeli lobby or in the pockets of the Israelis. Barak Obama who Mr Fleming previously saw as a supporter of his tunnel-visioned concept is but the latest of the long line of those to be seen by him as misguided etc. But who is the misguided one; Mr Obama or Mr Fleming? Let us see.
Also in Holiday
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers