By Humphrey Carter THROUGH our sheer luck and sincere misfortune for holiday destinations in North Africa and the Middle east, the Balearics is expecting one million more holiday makers this year. And, as many tour operators and tourism bosses have stressed, they need to be treated well and looked after so they come back next year. But, here at the Bulletin, we are already receiving complaints from tourists about the state of some of the beaches, Pollensa in particular, and the quality of service in some of the hotels.
Don´t Throw It All Away
Also in Holiday
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update