Dear Sir, It is with great pleasure, and enormous pride, that Age Concern España announces that its Founder, former President, and current CoPatron, Judith Arnold-Boakes, has been honoured by Her Majesty the Queen in her Birthday Honours List. Judy, as she is known to us all, has been made a Member of the British Empire for her services to the British community, especially older people, in Spain. Although Judy says that she regards this as an honour for Age Concern in Spain, we regard this as very much a personal honour in recognition of the work she has done for many years, and continues to do, and which has benefited countless numbers of older people throughout Spain. Her wealth of experience and breadth of knowledge are an inspiration to all who work with her. This honour is richly deserved and could not have gone to a better person.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island