By Ray Fleming TEN days ago in this space and under the heading Fingers Crossed I welcomed Iran's apparent readiness to open talks with the Group of Six (Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia and the United States) on security , political and economic issues, in addition to the nuclear issue. .
FINGERS STILL CROSSED
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow