For the past ten years we have been coming to Majorca and taking in the cricket matches which we have thoroughly enjoyed, making friends with members of the club and cheering them on when they won the Islands Championship. Imagine our disappointment this year to discover we would have no cricket to watch and that the future of the club is in jeopardy.
We implore the local council to find the club a new home or we may be forced to go to Minorca or Ibiza next year so we can enjoy some early season cricket.
Also in Holiday
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less