You write “.... the Balearics registered the highest average daily tourist spend for the past five years.” Great news.
Interestingly, you also recently wrote that private accomodation tourism has been increasing during this period. Clear enough then that those critical of private rentals have got it all wrong.
We all know that private tourists spend more money here, ask any business opposite an all inclusive.
Also in Holiday
- Woman dies while sunbathing on Mallorcan beach
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca