Repeatedly voted ‘best small-ship cruise line’, Seattle-based Seabourn does things a little differently. Not only does it believe that travelling has the power to enrich people’s lives, it also believes that people should travel well. Their magic formula is small ultra-luxury all-suite ships with a maximum of 600 guests served by a crew almost equal in number.
Seabourn Plunges New Depths
Also in Holiday
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike