Today I am responding to kind readers who have asked me for ideas for a trip to London. My Nan’s Days Out take place in all sorts of sites from Majorca to Cornwall to London. London is the one many want to know about apart from the huge interest in our adventures round Majorca. London creates some interest because I do not return as a tourist. This was my home City before relocating to Soller. Many readers go there for work, shopping, theatre and all the usual reasons and they find their way round to where they need to be. Their question to me is what would you do if you had a full day in London with no plans and a teenager as company? This is the story of my life so I could actually write a book on the trips I would take.
Nan's Day Out
Nan's Day Out - To London
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!