My son and I put ourselves into isolation over a week ago, after being told by local people, I as an old age pensioner was not allowed to leave the house. Then it trickled through that my son wasn’t allowed to accompany me in the car to anywhere, as apart from me being out, we would be two in one car.
Letters to the Editor
Also in Holiday
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers