It all started with green beans!!! Now don't worry, this is not yet another coronavirus article designed to scare people half to death. This is about a particular quirk of mine, which I have been indulging for years, and challenges myself against food waste. It's all to do with a few practical, yet silly little things I do when prepping vegetables in the kitchen. I have been doing this for so long now that it's become as natural and as normal as shelling peas, even though I don't do much of that these days, as the best peas seem to come in frozen packets.
Out and About
Waste not, Want not!
Also in Holiday
- Woman dies while sunbathing on Mallorcan beach
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca