Ranking at number 40 in Boat International’s constantly-updated Top 200 Largest Yachts, 105 metre Lady Moura is a true giant in the world of superyachting. Built as a floating private residence for a discreet Saudi Arabian businessman, her palatial interior has been shrouded in mystery for three long decades but, now she has been presented for sale for the very first time, we’ve been allowed a privileged peek inside.
The Original Superyacht
Also in Holiday
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck