Ranking at number 40 in Boat International’s constantly-updated Top 200 Largest Yachts, 105 metre Lady Moura is a true giant in the world of superyachting. Built as a floating private residence for a discreet Saudi Arabian businessman, her palatial interior has been shrouded in mystery for three long decades but, now she has been presented for sale for the very first time, we’ve been allowed a privileged peek inside.
The Original Superyacht
Also in Holiday
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca