On Thursday evening there was a book presentation. It shouldn't perhaps have been in the courtyard at La Misericordia in Palma, a cultured location seemingly at variance with the subject of the book. But then, this is a book about culture - a culture or a collision of cultures. Everyone will have their own impressions of these cultures when they read the title of the book - "Magaluf, més enllà del mite".
Beyond the myth: Magalluf
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca