Now, we all know who Juan Marín is. Don't we? Well, possibly we don't, because Juan wouldn't normally drift into our consciousness. This is because he's from Andalusia, where he is an extremely busy fellow. He's the minister for justice, regeneration, tourism and local administration. On top of this little lot, Juan also happens to be the vice-president of Andalusia, so his days are unlikely to ever be dull, given how much responsibility he has.
The Week That Was
Unequal treatment: Andalusia versus the Balearics
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman