The global pandemic has certainly put pressure on the superyacht industry. Crew and boats have been displaced across the world, many high-profile yachts have already gone on the market, Monaco Yacht Show 2020 has been cancelled, and most shipyards had to close during the peak, creating refit bottlenecks. The wealthy have not had it easy. Yet, in the face of all this adversity, the yacht manufacturers themselves remain buoyant and continue to release new models suited only to the exceedingly deep-pocketed.
The Show Must Go On
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow