MARE is a photography and video competition that invites the public to capture the beauty of the Balearic Sea and get involved in its conservation. It is a collaborative initiative promoted by organisations and institutions committed to marine conservation and nature photography.
MARE, the power of images to accelerate the conservation of the Balearic Sea
Also in Holiday
- Woman dies while sunbathing on Mallorcan beach
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca