While sectors such hospitality, aviation, tourism and automotive, have taken a severe pounding in 2020, others have managed to survive - perhaps even thrive. One such sector is yachting. Anecdotally, a number of yacht brokers have told me that they’ve achieved very good sales this season. Conversely, charter businesses and private charter yachts have had a stinker, but that’s a different story.
Yachts and more
Looking for your ultimate yacht?
A craft for everyone´s taste
Also in Holiday
- Ibiza and Formentera on red alert, as Mallorca temperatures near 43
- Keir Starmer enjoys a break in Mallorca
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca