Everybody loves a little slice of cake now and then with a nice pot of tea or a silky smooth café con leche. Its dangerously habit forming and it quite often becomes a bit of a ritual. I also adore the smell of a cake baking in the oven, its one of those heartwarming aromas that remind us of a better time and the comforts of home.
Culinary alchemy in the oven!
The simple truth is it’s really not difficult to produce great results at home
Also in Holiday
- Two famous Vietnamese artists accused of raping a British teenager
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- "Make or brake" month for British drivers in the Balearics
- British arrivals to be fast-tracked at Palma Airport
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived