Bad weather week, not only colder weather but also wind and some showers have accompanied us the past days. I really felt for my neighbour Manolo who is the owner of a famous restaurant on the island. He closed, like always at the end of October 2019. After the confinement he decided to keep all his staff on contract and wait out the crisis, however he and many with him have passed their limits and could not stay closed longer and live on air. So last week he decided to open again.
Scandinavian spotlight: It’s a family affair for Mallorcan chick!
"Can I help you with something?”
Also in Holiday
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)