Why do you think Scandinavians love Mallorca so much? Mallorca has the weather, beautiful surroundings, and is a nice place to live all year around.
Lisa Celander at home in Mallorca.
This week, Jessica spoke to one of the Nordic personal trainers on the island, Swedish Lotta Asmussen.
Personal trainer Lotta Asmussen.
This week we learn all about the crayfish party that is celebrated in August and the harvest of Carobs on the island.
August traditions in the Nordic countries are a lot about crayfish party with a special cheese pie and alcoholic snaps.
Andrea Jonsdottir from Reykjavik.
This week Jessika talks to this Swedish artist about his album and his first release from it, a song he wrote in Mallorca.
This week in our Nordic Spotlight, Jessika is trying something new to move forward and find out what she found in the mountains.
Jenni makes her living coaching people who feel they are stuck and who need help to move forward.
This week find out how a couple who were going to celebrate 26 years together near didn't get to say "I do".
View from Sa Rapita.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca