The Council of Mallorca has initiated procedures to declare the Mallorcan weaving technique known as ‘llengües' as an Asset of Intangible Cultural Interest, or BICIM.
One of Mallorca's oldest traditions is to be protected
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones