Some months ago, I found a note about language classes in Cantonese from a lady with a Scandinavian name. I thought that was curious and decided this was something I should look into, so I sent her a message. There is a very special energy vibe in the messages from Cecilie Gamst Berg. Born in Norway, she has spent 30 years of her life in China and Hong Kong. “I am a Cantonese Fundamentalist, that means I want full world domination for Cantonese, while allowing the other languages to live, too.”
Scandinavian Spotlight: Learn Spanish (or Cantonese) from a Norwegian
Also in Holiday
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers