I blame Bargain Hunt, the BBC TV daytime series for my affinity with local markets. I love nothing better than looking around one of Majorca´s fine markets in search of the ultimate bargain. I have looked long and hard and so far nothing but I am continuing with my search!
Enjoying Mallorca: Local markets
This is a real market, where you will find anything from antiques to livestock
Also in Holiday
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers