September and the families with school children have returned home, leaving one of the best times of the year for the rest of us. Warm enough to still eat on terraces yet not too hot to melt. Also time to venture in search of different restaurants.
Looking for a new place to eat out? Check our Restaurant Guide in Mallorca
Local restaurants on the island
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday